You care about the sustainability and health of our region, so invest in the future and become a sustaining member of Green Umbrella!
Green Umbrella has been the sustainability alliance for Greater Cincinnati since 1998. We bring stakeholders together to collaborate in making our region the most sustainable and resilient in the nation.
Our collective impact is unmistakable. Hundreds of dedicated members, with the support of our staff, have launched dozens of campaigns, projects, events, and initiatives, including:
- Tri-State Trails is connecting people and places with a regional trails network. Your donation will help create the Cincinnati Riding Or Walking Network (CROWN), with 104 miles of trails connecting over 242,000 residents.
- Greater Cincinnati Regional Food Policy Council is creating a healthy, equitable and sustainable regional food system. Your donation will help bring local food to institutions, make Cincinnati friendlier to urban agriculture, reduce food waste, and support regional farms.
- Cincinnati 2030 District is improving sustainability in the built environment. Your donation will help create a network of healthy, high-performance buildings with reduced energy use, water consumption, and transportation emissions.
- The Common Orchard Project is transforming vacant lots into public orchards. Your donation will help provide increased food access, tree canopy, walkable greenspace and community building in neighborhoods that have experienced disinvestment.
- Great Outdoor Weekend is the largest annual outdoor events sampler in the nation. Your donation will help host 100+ free events where families can experience the great outdoors.
- Midwest Regional Sustainability Summit is the region's premiere sustainability conference. Your donation will help provide networking and professional development opportunities for professionals and emerging leaders.
Your donation also helps us continue to launch successful nonprofits such as Adventure Crew, Produce Perks Midwest, Cincinnati Red Bike, Taking Root, and Sidestreams.
Make an investment in the sustainability and resilience of our region. Together let's implement climate solutions in our own backyard. Donate and become a sustaining member today!