Organization: Produce Perks Midwest
Title: Program Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Programs
Grade: Full Time (40 hours/week), Exempt
Location: Produce Perks Midwest Office (Sharonville, OH)
Produce Perks Midwest (PPM) seeks a Program Coordinator to support its Produce Perks (PP) and
Produce Prescription (PRx) programs:
● Produce Perks is Ohio’s nutrition incentive program, providing a $1-for-$1 match for SNAP/EBT
customers shopping at participating locations.
● PRx connects patients with diet-related diseases (diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular, etc.) to
providers that write prescriptions for free fruits and vegetables.
This position will coordinate on-going program operations and also support the development and
growth of programming throughout Ohio. This position will require some travel within Ohio, as well as
occasional evening and weekend work.
● Program Operations, Expansion & Implementation
○ Recruit new sites and track program participation of new sites
○ Manage program data submitted by participating sites, tracking and cleaning data to
ensure compliance and accuracy of reporting
○ Provide ongoing technical assistance and troubleshooting to program sites
○ Develop/test methods for data submission, tracking, and reporting
○ Assist in the development and implementation of trainings
○ Prepare and manage program materials
○ Conduct site visits
○ Support program development and statewide expansion
● Communications, Outreach & Program Promotion
○ Support promotion efforts
○ Regularly update website with relevant program updates and information
○ Contribute to monthly e-newsletters and other communication initiatives
○ Coordinate regular communications with program partners
● Program Evaluation
○ Assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual program reports
○ Extract data from submission systems as requested
○ Conduct focus groups of program users
○ Track key program outcomes and success metrics
● General Program Support & Sustainability
○ Participate in weekly staff meetings and monthly network calls
Required Skills and Experiences:
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
● 3-5 years work experience in a relevant field (public health, food systems, nutrition, healthcare,
● Working knowledge of farmers’ markets, local food systems, and healthy lifestyle practice
● Passion and vision for healthy, equitable food-system development
● An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to self-direct and prioritize projects
● Ability to effectively coordinate with remote partners
● Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to work independently and with diverse
● Experience managing, analyzing, and presenting data
● Strong Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, Google Docs,
Dropbox, and Salesforce
Basic Working Requirements:
● 18 years of age or older
● Willing/able to travel within the state of Ohio several times per year
● Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
This is a full-time position based in our Sharonville, OH office. Produce Perks Midwest offers a lively
office culture and a supportive work environment. Starting salary for this position is $41,600.
● Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and three (3) professional
references as one PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Please title email subject line: Program Coordinator_[first name][last name].
● Applications due by 5 PM on Wednesday, December 9, 2020.
PRODUCE PERKS MIDWEST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE CELEBRATE DIVERSITY AND
ARE COMMITTED TO CREATING AN INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES.