Organization: 80 Acres Farm
Position: Maintenance Technician (1st Shift)
Reports to: Maintenance Lead
The Future of Fresh is Here!
Food isn’t what it used to be. We made it better, and we did it by building a different kind of farm. A farm that doesn’t need sun, soil or favorable weather to do its thing. A farm where pesticides have no place—because everything’s indoors, monitored and controlled, 24/7. We built a farm where robots do the heavy lifting, so the humans can focus on growing the freshest, most nutritious food possible. A farm that can produce over 300 times more food than an ordinary farm. With 100% renewable energy. And 97% less water. Pretty unbelievable, right? Well, believe it. This farm is real. We call it 80 Acres Farms. Fresher food awaits you.
We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated and skilled individual who can support and promote a team atmosphere in our rapidly growing organization. This individual will have a solid understanding of plumbing, HVAC and electrical systems. Strong work ethic, time management and organizational skills are a must.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Care for machinery and equipment by completing preventative maintenance, including lubricating moving components, adjusting parts.
• Daily examination of equipment for assigned area to identify signs of excessive wear, defects, and damage. Repair industrial equipment and machinery to ensure they are always in proper working order.
• Record all maintenance and repair services performed and keep track of all materials and parts used during the repair process.
• Perform routine building maintenance duties, including painting, minor electrical repairs, plumbing, and heating/ventilation systems.
• Track work progress in Maintenance System
• Must follow GMPs and comply with all safety regulations.
• Determine and troubleshoot issues.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge on electrical/Industrial controls.
• HVAC (EPA 608 certified, preferred).
• Understanding of Mechanical systems.
• Adaptability to fast pace environment and quickly evolving processes.
• Ability to operate machinery, use a ladder, & lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work in a team environment and follow instructions from Maintenance Lead.
• May be required to work outside of normal work hours.
Job Type: Full-Time (Tuesday – Saturday) or (Sunday - Thursday)
Salary: $21- $28 an Hour
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance; Company paid life insurance; LTD, short term disability, and voluntary life are available. PTO. 401K with pre-tax and Roth options. Paid holidays.
To Apply: https://www.80acresfarms.com/connect/