Organization: Solar Energy Solutions
About this position:
Marketing & Platform Coordinator Intern
Employment: Full-time or Part-time
Minimum Experience: Entry-level or Mid-level
Compensation: $15/hr. upwards based on experience level + company & performance bonus (up to 15%)
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Reports to: Director of Marketing
The Social Media & Platform Coordinator is responsible for producing engaging, compelling visual content for Marketing & Communications on the benefits of solar energy for residential and commercial customers. Social Media responsibilities will include posting, ad creation, monitoring on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Social Media & Platform Coordinator will be a part of a sales and marketing group of Solar Energy Solutions and will coordinate with the operations team on installation media for posting. Platform management will include transferring leads from various planforms into the CRM. This position is in Cincinnati and may require some regional travel very occasionally. The selected individual should be a creative self-starter with a passion renewable energy and a strong attention to detail.
Position Responsibilities: Social Media
- Create, manage, and post regular content and messaging for all official SES social media channels.
- Respond to comments as required and report any problems or negative social interactions immediately
- Coordinate content on social media sites that ensures a consistent message to the various sectors that SES work with (residential, commercial, agricultural etc) within the brand and mission of the SES.
- Stay up to date with social media trends and current best practices.
- Track and report social media analytics as required.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment in determining content for posting.
- Communicate by phone, in person, via email and in writing with people in sales and operations and occasionally attend meetings as part of the Marketing team with individuals and departments to discuss their social media needs and requests.
- Work with minimal supervision as a member of the marketing team in the fast-paced solar contractor industry.
Position Responsibilities: Platform Management
- Manage leads coming into sales department in JobNimbus
- Learn and manage Zapier automations and lead bounces
- Learn and manage updates in the Open Solar proposal platform
- Learn and manage updates in Demand IQ platform
- Position Responsibilities: Writing/Editing
- Regular writing, newsletters, blog posts, marketing materials and infographics, social media ads, and social media posts.
- Proofreading and editing copy with a strong attention to detail and a attention to messaging.
Position Responsibility: Events & Logo Items
- Assist Marketing Director with tasks related to events
- Create and/or order logoed items as needed for events, customers, and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or work history
- Experience with social media posting in native platforms and/or Hootsuite or similar platform.
- Experience in Canva or other media creation tool
- Any experience with CRMs is a plus.
- Any Experience with automation platforms like Zappier is a plus
- Experience in website editing is a plus (WordPress or other)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools on social media FB, Instagram, etc.
- Good writing and editing skills needed.
- Competitive salary and personal and company performance bonus system.
- Health insurance (subsidized)
- Vision & Dental (subsidized)
- Paid vacation
- Company 401K.
About Solar Energy Solutions: Formed in 2006, Solar Energy Solutions delivers high-quality renewable energy solutions throughout Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Ohio, Illinois and West Virginia.
Our goal is to be the defining player in all areas of solar development in Kentucky and the surrounding states, make a tangible difference to society by building a new clean energy economy and do that through the creation of well-paid stable sustainable jobs.
We specialize in the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of residential, commercial, institutional and utility photovoltaic systems. Our personnel are the best in the region, holding specialized licenses and certifications in all relevant renewable fields. We are growing fast and want people with skills and stretch to come with us on this exciting growth journey that is only just beginning.
More information can be found here.