Organization: Solar Energy Solutions
About this position:
Solar Energy Solutions (SES) is seeking highly motivated and talented salesperson for our rapidly developing Ohio market with a particular focus on the metro areas of Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus. The positions will be focused on supporting the Territory Sales Manager with the sale of SES’s innovative residential and small commercial solar offerings. Sales experience, including familiarity with the solar industry or time in the HVAC, telecom, construction or financial sectors is strongly preferred.
- Lead development, qualification, site audit and technical review for residential solar installs
- Community solar campaign (Solarize/SUN) bidding, management and networking
- Proposal creation
- Sales closure and contract execution
- Lead generation including prospecting
- Project management to ensure a seamless transition from sale through to install
- Meeting attendance for sales and technical training and reporting purposes
- Increasing company profile within territory by industry and cause networking
- Meeting defined sales goals
- Self-starter with a missionary zeal for clean energy growth
- Ethical, technical and environmental approach to selling solar
- Passion for solar energy and its business opportunities
- Understanding of home electrical, plumbing and construction basics
- Demonstrated sales aptitude in technical, finance or home improvement arena
- Ability to learn and effectively communicate the technical aspects of solar energy systems
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs
- Understanding of loan and financing systems
- College degree or related experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including CRM basics and Microsoft Office programs
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a 7-year background check
- This position is required to attend regular meetings in Louisville or Lexington, KY
- Competitive salary and commission system
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company 401K
- Paid per diem for time away from home
- Career growth potential in the region’s leading solar engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company
- Fully paid solar trade and technical training.
- Business use of company car
About Solar Energy Solutions: Formed in 2006, Solar Energy Solutions delivers high-quality renewable energy solutions throughout Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Ohio, Illinois, Virginia and West Virginia.
Our goal is to be the defining player in all areas of solar development in Kentucky and the region, make a tangible difference to society by building a new clean energy economy and do that through the creation of well-paid stable sustainable jobs.
We specialize in the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of residential, commercial, institutional and utility photovoltaic and solar thermal systems. Our personnel are the best in the region, holding specialized licenses and certifications in all relevant renewable fields. We are growing fast and want people with skills and stretch to come with us on this exciting growth journey that is only just beginning. Interested?
More information can be found here.