Organization: Metro Parks of Butler County
Description: (Intermittent) - This intermittent position could work extended hours
and/or a varied event-driven work schedule, including evenings, weekends and occasional holidays. Under supervision of the Facility & Event Manager performs a variety of general-purpose duties as required to facilitate the rental, food service, bar service and associated operational maintenance needs at the Voice of America
Park. Minimum of 21 years of age.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities – Essential Functions:
• Point of contact for customers during both corporate and social events. Greet customers and serves as event coordinator for each event.
• Assist with day of coordination of weddings and larger events.
• Responsible for supervising beverage attendants/bartenders during events. Serves as a replacement bartender/host as needed.
• Responsible for assisting customer with any needs during event, including room sets up and other equipment. Sets up and troubleshoot audio-visual equipment. Provides assistance to management staff and customers before, during and after event.
• Attends business and event expos to promote the assigned facility as a regional conference and event center.
• Maintain clean and neat general areas of facility during events, including stocking restrooms with appropriate supplies and assisting with any needs of the bartenders of additional supplies.
• Answer phones and emails in a professional manner and directs calls as necessary. Takes messages and handles routine requests for information as instructed.
• Close out assigned events as required. Leaving facility in a manner appropriate for a viewing following the end of an event.
• Tracks sales, uses cash register, issues receipts, makes change and handles cash and credit card payments accurately and, pursuant to established accounting procedures, assists with inventory as assigned.
• Operates licensed and non-licensed motor vehicles or APVs.
• Other duties as assigned.
For a complete job description and application please visit our
website at www.YourMetroParks.net or contact the Administrative Office at 513-867-5835.
Salary: $13.50 - $16.13 per hour depending on level of experience
Deliver in person or mail completed application to:
MetroParks of Butler County
2051 Timberman Road
Hamilton, OH 45013
Attn: Jaime Kimbrough
Or email ALL documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4:00 p.m., March 30, 2018
To be considered for the position, a completed application must be received by this date.
MetroParks of Butler County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.