Organization: Green Building Consulting
Green Building Consulting is seeking a summer intern to join our growing team in our Cincinnati, OH office located in historic Over-The-Rhine.
Green Building Consulting (GBC) is the technical advisor for project and design teams in search of goal-oriented solutions to improving a structure’s comfort, safety, durability, indoor air quality, energy efficiency and long-term cost of ownership. GBC accomplishes this through a consultative approach that allows us to partner with the client on their search for high performance building education, analysis, design and/or certification.
- Subscribe to our goals and objectives, including geographic and project-type diversity
- Become a complementary member of our team as a whole, and on a project-by-project basis
- Produce work using computer aided design/drafting hardware and software
- Work on several projects at one time
- Field measure and document existing buildings
- Other duties as needed and assigned
- Enrolled in an academic institution making progress toward a Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Architecture or Engineering
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply architectural and mechanical design principles
- Hands-on experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Modeling/energy modeling residential or commercial buildings
- Mechanical design for residential or commercial buildings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-directed and can work independently with minimal supervision.
Above all else, our team members are expected to have a positive, can-do attitude and be flexible as to job responsibilities. Our environment is fast-paced and we welcome individuals who are capable and interested in being a part of a progressive firm with regional and national-level clients.
Email resume to Kelly Phipps at email@example.com with “GBC Summer Internship 2019” in the subject line. Cover letter optional.