Organization: Citizen's Climate Lobby (Cincinnati Chapter)
About this opportunity:
Protect our environment and the special place in which we live!
Citizens’ Climate Lobby (CCL) wants you! As a volunteer, you’ll be a member of the fastest growing and most effective climate advocacy group. You will work with concerned Ohio citizens to slow the effects of climate change. Let's work together to protect our beautiful ecosystems, livelihoods and way of life. Please respond to our posting for an invitation to learn more.
- Meet with Congressional leaders.
- Write letters to the editors and op-eds.
- Meet with local media.
- Educate your community about global warming and legislative solutions.
- Monthly national conference calls with expert guest speakers.
- Weekly skill building sessions.
- On-line network with CCL volunteers across the U.S.
- National conference and lobby week in D.C.
Volunteers commit to an average of 4-6 hours a month. Some of our volunteers dedicate more time than that. We hold no upper limit on your dedication to a stable climate and livable world.
Want to know more? Please join our weekly Introductory Conference Call. The next one is on Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. Pacific/6:00 p.m. Mountain/7:00 p.m. Central/8:00 p.m. Eastern. It is a live call, about an hour long, and there will be opportunities to ask questions.
More information about this volunteer opportunity can be found here.
Please register for the call at this link so that we can follow up with you.