Organization: Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at the Cincinnati Zoo that includes exclusive curator chats at your favorite animal habitats!
Start your morning with a catered breakfast on the Africa Deck with amazing views of the savannah.
- Scrambled Eggs
- Potatoes O’Brien
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Bagels with Cream Cheese
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Beverages: Coffee, Tea, Orange Juice, and Water
Then split off into your tour group to head to your first animal habitat where you will meet up with a Zoo Curator to hear fascinating stories of their personal experiences and fun facts about the many amazing animals that they care for and see your favorite animals in a relaxed setting.
Your guide will then lead you to your second animal habitat to meet up with a second Zoo Curator so that you can learn more about the animals in their care.
Socially distanced seating will be available at the habitats for your comfort. Seating will be sanitized between tour groups.
View our safety protocols for events here: http://cincinnatizoo.org/events/
- 6:40am – Gate opens for guest arrival and check in – guests will receive their tour group assignment upon check in
- 7:00am – 7:30am – Breakfast on Africa Deck
- 7:45am – Curator Chat #1
- 8:15am – Session #1 ends; guests travel to 2nd location with guide
- 8:30am – Curator Chat #2
- 9:00am – Events ends; zoo opens to the public and guests are welcome to stay for the whole day.
All breakfasts are from 7am – 9am.
- 9/23/2020 - Roo Valley and Gorilla World
- 9/26/2020 – Hippo and Elephant
- 9/30/2020 – Roo Valley and Gorilla World
$119 per person
Tickets are non-refundable.
There are no discounts for children or members.
Early admission and parking are included which guarantees your reservation for the Zoo that day.
(Reservations are limited to 75 people; Each tour group will have no more than 40 guests. Event may be rescheduled if less than 10 people are scheduled for event.)