Calling all educators (school or otherwise) in the Greater Cincinnati Region at any stage of Farm to School or garden ed experience:
TURN YOUR CLASSROOM INSIDE OUT!
And do it with peers, partner organizations, and other experts on Thursday, August 11, 2022, at the Hamilton County Fairgrounds!
● WHO: any educators (school or otherwise) and school foodservice staff in the Greater Cincinnati Region at any stage of F2S and garden ed experience
● WHAT: come together to build community, share insights, and create an outdoor classroom
● WHERE: Hamilton Co. Fairgrounds (7801 Anthony Wayne Ave,Cincinnati, OH 45216) - main exhibition hall
● WHEN: Thurs., Aug. 11, 2022, 12:30-4PM (and the County Fair opens at 4PM!)
● WHY: practicing active learning ourselves: to reinforce the connections between the four main areas of our Farm to School (F2S) work (Edible Education, Garden Knowledge, Workforce Skills and Foodservice + Nutrition Education), and to make connections between our region’s educators and valuable resources
● HOW: Fill out our form and join us in person for the afternoon workshop!
Green Umbrella | PO Box 14270Cincinnati, OH 45250 | (513) 541-1538